Tuesday 10 October 2017

Goals for 0.1.87

Hello again everyone! :3

Sorry that this post is a day late, but after working on the hotfix through the weekend, I needed to take a day in which to rest yesterday. ^^

Anyway, these are all of my goals for the final version of 0.1.87. I've tried not to give myself too many, as I want to avoid disappointment if I don't manage to achieve everything. I'm confident that I can get all of this done for Friday 20th October, with a preview version (hopefully with half of this content done) for Friday 13th October. (Friday 13th! D:)

I'm pretty hopeless at updating the little red X's to green, so I'll instead mark off entire sections once I've finished working on them. ^^


Goals for 0.1.87:

First:
Polishing & Save system
- Fix large bugs, and as many small bugs as possible.
- Get inventory and slaves added to the character export.

Second:
Finish slavery basics
- Improve UI.
- Add/Remove fetishes. This is going to require a little reworking of the essence system in order to implement the plans I have for it.
- Jobs. Things like assisting Rose, working in a bar/brothel/milking shed, training, etc.
- Permissions & rules. Allowing/forbidding things like 'Allowed to initiate inter-slave sex', 'Allowed to talk', 'Allowed to leave their room', etc.
- Add more ways to influence affection and obedience. I'll expand the current options and create some categories for them.

Joint-Third:
Orgasms & Sex
- Improve orgasm dialogue.
- Add in position-specific orgasm scenes.
- Add in body-part recognition for orgasm scenes Things such as knotting, orifice modifiers, fluid modifiers, etc.
- Add anilingus.
- Add thigh sex and hotdogging.
- Work on final improvements to the sex system.

Joint-Third:
Adding content
- Add in missing content related to the new transformations. Addictive fluids, part modifiers referenced during sex, etc.
- Add in main story content.


Ongoing save-compatibility project:

Ongoing:
JSON conversion for:
- Body
- Inventory
- Map
- NPCs
- Finishing touches