Tuesday 3 October 2017

Goals for 0.1.86

Hello again everyone! :3

As I said on Friday, I didn't manage to get the incest content finished for the preview, so I'm going to spend the start of this week focusing on finishing that off. After that, I'll add some more slavery content, then set about improving the orgasm scenes and adding in new TF content.

There's also a mountain of bugs for me to fix, so I'll have to make some time to get through some of those as well. All in all, it's probably a little ambitious for me to aim to get so much done, but I'll push myself to get as much done as I possibly can! ^^

I'm aiming to get another update (with the incest content) pushed to github/patreon on Wednesday evening, however, if I can't get enough bugs fixed along with it, I might just roll it all into Friday's update. I'll make a post on Wednesday regardless of whether I push the update or not, to update you all on my progress (the post will be early if the update is rolled into Friday, to give you plenty of warning). ^^


Goals for Friday's release:

Finish off last week's targets:
X Finish off character creator.
X Finish writing incest dialogue.

Finish Slavery Basics
X Fetishes. (This might be a big one and run into the next version.)
X Jobs.
X Permissions & rules.
X Add more ways to influence affection and obedience.

Orgasms
X Improve orgasm dialogue.
X Add in position-specific orgasm scenes.
X Add in body-part recognition for orgasm scenes (such as knotting, orifice modifiers, fluid modifiers, etc.).

New TFs
X Add in missing content related to the new transformations. (Addictive fluids, part modifiers referenced during sex, etc.)

Bug fixes/Other
X Get work done on the save compatibility system.
X Achieve a total of 30 bug fixes and minor implementations.


Ongoing projects:

Implement new saving system:
X Try and get all Serializable objects to work between versions. (This didn't work.)
X Decide on using XML or JSON. (JSON turned out to be a lot faster - thanks Pimgd!)

JSON conversion for:
X Body
X Inventory
X Map
X NPCs
X Finishing touches


P.S. I'll try and get all of your comments answered tomorrow! :3