Tuesday 17 October 2017

Continued goals for 0.1.87

Hello once again! ^^

So, here's the usual Monday/Tuesday goals post! I managed to get a lot of bugs fixed last week, as well as implementing some minor things, so now that I've got all that done, I can finally focus on getting all the basics of the slavery content finished. Once that's done (should be complete by Wednesday), I'll then be able to move on to adding in the sex content I have planned, as well as getting work done on the new transformation and main story content. Those last two will definitely run over into next week, but I'll try and get as much done as I possibly can by Friday!

I'll try to mark off the sections once I've finished working on them. ^^


Goals for 0.1.87:

First:
Polishing & Save system
- Fix large bugs, and as many small bugs as possible.
- Get inventory and slaves added to the character export.

Second:
Finish slavery basics
- Improve UI.
- Add/Remove fetishes. This is going to require a little reworking of the essence system in order to implement the plans I have for it.
- Jobs. Things like assisting Rose, working in a bar/brothel/milking shed, training, etc.
- Permissions & rules. Allowing/forbidding things like 'Allowed to initiate inter-slave sex', 'Allowed to talk', 'Allowed to leave their room', etc.
- Add more ways to influence affection and obedience. I'll expand the current options and create some categories for them.

Joint-Third:
Orgasms & Sex
- Improve orgasm dialogue.
- Add in position-specific orgasm scenes.
- Add in body-part recognition for orgasm scenes Things such as knotting, orifice modifiers, fluid modifiers, etc.
- Add anilingus.
- Add thigh sex and hotdogging.
- Work on final improvements to the sex system.

Joint-Third:
Adding content
- Add in missing content related to the new transformations. Addictive fluids, part modifiers referenced during sex, etc.
- Add in main story content.


Ongoing save-compatibility project:

Ongoing:
JSON conversion for:
- Body
- Inventory
- Map
- NPCs
- Finishing touches