Tuesday 13 March 2018

Continued Goals for 0.2.1

Update @06:03: I've updated the github, I'm just packaging the game and writing the release posts.

Update @05:39: I'm just applying the finishing touches, I won't be too much longer! ^^

Hello everyone! This is just a small post to keep you all updated as to what's coming in 0.2.1. :3

All of the new lactation content, as well as Pix's scene and the final part of the introduction will all be done for tomorrow's release. I should also have all of the placeholder dialogue in Submission finished, as well as having the proper encounter descriptions for Imp & Slime attacks done. The numerous bugs with Slimes will all be fixed, and I've also gone over the damage calculations to make sure they're working correctly (as well as improving the stats page to show you how it's all calculated).

The two things that might run over into 0.2.2 are the Angel's Kiss and slavery content. I will do my best to at least improve some aspects of slavery management, and I'll try to also add in some new jobs for them before the release. ^^

It will probably be a late release tomorrow, from anywhere between 03:00 to 06:00 GMT.


Goals for 0.2.1:

- Fix bugs & merge Pull Requests.

- Add lactation content (winner of Patreon content poll).

- Do a little more work on spells and combat damage.

- Finish the game's introduction content.

- Add a scene where you beat/dominate Pix.

- Write in basic descriptions for all areas in Submission. Add in content for the initial entry, and write in proper encounter dialogue for finding items & fighting Imps & Slimes.

- Add in Angel's Kiss content (the brothel in Slaver Alley), as well as more slave content.
This might run over into 0.2.2.