Wednesday 28 March 2018

Continued Goals for 0.2.2 - Release on Friday 30th

I made this post on Monday and clicked 'publish', then when I looked at the blog, it was showing that this post had indeed been published. I just took another look now, and it's showing as a 'Draft'... Sorry that this post is a little late... (I posted it at the same time as the one on my Patreon, but something obviously went wrong.)

Hello everyone! ^^

First of all, I'm going to have to push the release back a couple of days to Friday 30th. I've had some personal issues going on over the last few days, which have taken a lot of time away from development. I should have it all sorted by tomorrow, but I'll then need a couple of extra days to catch up on version 0.2.2's progress. I'm really sorry about this. :(

I've managed to get rat and bat morphs finished, as well as more of Submission's content, so I still expect to have all of the following goals completed for the release on Friday:


Goals for 0.2.2: (30th March)

- Have all of the core content for Submission finished (all of the encounters written in, and every area having at least the basics of their content added).

- Rat-morphs and bat-morphs completely finished and added.

- Finish the spell system and add a few more weapons.

- Completely polish the multiple-partner sex scenes. (There are still some bugs that I need to get fixed before adding these scenes to random encounters.)

- Add Angel's Kiss brothel content.

- Make Zaranix & maids repeatable.

- Add urethral penetration content.

- Add in a mod template for items, clothing, weapons, and sex actions.

- Improve the slavery UI, and add more jobs & interactions (winner of Patreon content poll).

- Fix bugs.

- Adding in the next stage of the main quest (earning an audience with Lyssieth).
This might carry over into 0.2.3.


P.S. I'm sorry that I haven't responded to your comments yet - I'll have to catch up with them all properly next weekend. :(