Tuesday 20 March 2018

Goals for 0.2.2

Hello again! ^^

It's time for another post about my goals for the next version! I'm going to be mostly focusing on adding in Submission content for 0.2.2, but I'm also going to spend some time improving several other areas of the game. I'll try and get as many of these goals finished for tomorrow's github/Patreon update as I possibly can, but my target for getting all of them done is the full release on 28th March. :3


Goals for 0.2.2: (28th March)

- Make fixed maps for Dominion, Submission, and the Harpy Nests. (i.e. They will no longer be randomly generated for each new game.)
I originally decided to randomly generate the maps as I thought that it would make the game more replayable. However, I now think that the game's major replayability factor comes from the random NPCs, and restarting the game until you get a 'good' map is not very fun at all...

- Have all of the core content for Submission finished (all of the encounters written in, and every area having at least the basics of their content added).

- Rat-morphs and bat-morphs completely finished and added.

- Finish the spell system and add a few more weapons.

- Completely polish the multiple-partner sex scenes. (There are still some bugs that I need to get fixed before adding these scenes to random encounters.)

- Adding in the next stage of the main quest (earning an audience with Lyssieth).

- Add Angel's Kiss brothel content.

- Make Zaranix & maids repeatable.

- Add urethral penetration content.

- Add in a mod template for items, clothing, weapons, and sex actions.

- Improve the slavery UI, and add more jobs & interactions (winner of Patreon content poll).

- Fix bugs.