Tuesday 6 March 2018

Goals for 0.2.1

Update: I need a little more time to improve the map generation methods before adding Submission, so I'll push the update back to tomorrow (the 8th) at ~21:00 GMT ~23:00GMT. (I'm just sorting out some final issues, it shouldn't be too long now.)

I'm really sorry it's taking so long! There are still quite a few errors I need to fix... ;_;

00:55GMT: I pushed to github. If you're building it, please remember that this is a preview build and so contains bugs and half-finished content. (I'm writing the Patreon post now.)

Hello! :3

Now that we're in version 0.2, I'll be focusing a lot more on adding content to the game! That being said, I am aware of a couple of major bugs in sex at the moment (incorrect actions appearing and the AI being overly-fond of fingering), so I'll get those fixed as a priority for 0.2.0.5 (the github/patreon preview) along with adding in imps, slimes, the basic map of Submission, and lactation content.

As I spent Thursday and Friday last week making a hotfix, I might need an extra day to get 0.2.0.5 ready, so please be aware that it might be pushed from the 7th to the 8th!

Then, next week (the full release of 0.2.1), I'll get the game's introduction finished, as well as adding in the brothel, improving and expanding slavery content, adding more Submission stuff, and adding in a scene where you beat the infuriatingly invincible Pix. ^^


Goals for 0.2.0.5: (7th or 8th March)

- Fix major sex bugs.

- Add lactation content (winner of Patreon content poll).

- Add (the very basic) map of Submission, along with imps and slimes.

Goals for 0.2.1: (14th March)

- Add rat-morphs and bat-morphs.

- Finish the game's introduction content.

- Add in Angel's Kiss content (the brothel in Slaver Alley), as well as more slave content.

- Add more Submission locations/events.

- Add a scene where you beat/dominate Pix.