Tuesday 8 May 2018

Continued Goals for 0.2.5

Hello everyone! ^^

Here are my continued goals for 0.2.5. I've got some slavery-related improvements and bug fixes done today, which I'll finish off first thing tomorrow. I'll then move on to writing Submission content, which will take the rest of Tuesday and most of Wednesday. If I have time, I'll then move on to adding Nightlife content. :3

I'm sorry that I haven't been active in the comments recently. I'd been spending all of my time working on LT, and before I knew it, there were about 400 comments to catch up on. Nnxx has helped me out on that front, and has gone through all of your comments and added all of your bug reports to the github issue tracker, which should make it a lot easier for me to handle. ^^

I will try to keep on top of comments a little better in the future, but while I am extremely grateful for all of your feedback and kind words, I'm finding it a little difficult to manage the sheer volume of them these days. I can't promise that I'll respond to each one anymore, but I will read them all! If you really want my feedback on something, please @Innoxia me on a github issue, or join the LT discord and send me a PM. ^^


The full release of 0.2.5 will be out on 9th May. (It will most likely run into the early hours of Thursday morning, UTC.)


Goals for 0.2.5:

- Add Submission content. (Special encounters for Bat-morphs, Slimes, and other races. Add slime TF quest. Adding content for the Imp fortresses, Gambling Den, and Bat caverns.)

- Improve slavery jobs & interactions (winner of Patreon content poll).

- Add a way to name enchanted items, and add a save/load system for enchantments.

- Fix bugs and sort out github issues and PRs.

I'll probably get to here for the full release. The goals below will carry over into 0.2.6.

- Start adding in Nightlife content (winner of a Patreon content poll).

- Add a few more weapons.

- Adding in the next stage of the main quest (earning an audience with Lyssieth).

- Add in a mod template for items, weapons, and sex actions.

- Add a non-slavery way for random NPCs to move in with you (winner of a Patreon content poll).

- Write a guide for user submitted content.