Wednesday 16 May 2018

Goals for 0.2.6 and 1-day delay

Hello once again! :3

For 0.2.6, I'm going to be concentrating first on Submission content, and then on Nightlife content. I'll try and get some other minor things done in addition to those two major goals, but there's a lot of Submission writing to be done... :s

Speaking of which, I'm going to have to push 0.2.5.5's release back one day, from the night of the 16th of May, to the night of the 17th. This is due both to the large amount of Submission writing I need to get done, as well as the fact that I was working on bug fixes over the weekend (which took time away from writing).

All of the goals below are aimed for the full release on 23rd May. As mentioned above, the github/Patreon version will be out on the night of the 17th May.


Goals for 0.2.6:

- Add Submission content. This will include:
- Unique slime encounter dialogue.
- Slime Queen quest, with a small new map and new unique NPC.
- Reverse-slime transformation quest.
- Unique 'generic' Submission attack dialogue (for rat and alligator morphs).
- Unique Imp attack scene.
- Unique Imp gang attack scene.
- Unique encounters for bat-morphs and slimes in the Bat Caverns.
- Adding in mini-quests for all 5 of the Imp fortresses.
- Adding the Gambling Den. (Small internal map, with a couple of gambling games and traders.)

- Add a few more weapons.

I'll probably get to here for 0.2.5.5. The goals below will be for the full release of 0.2.6.

- Add Nightlife content (winner of a Patreon content poll).

- Adding in the next stage of the main quest (earning an audience with Lyssieth).

- Add in a mod template for items, weapons, and sex actions.

- Add a non-slavery way for random NPCs to move in with you (winner of a Patreon content poll).

- Fix bugs and sort out github issues and PRs.

- Write a guide for user submitted content.

(I know I don't always meet all of my goals in each version, but I like to set myself a lot of targets so that I'm motivated to work really hard! ^^)