Wednesday 30 May 2018

Version 0.2.6 Focus

Hello everyone! :3

As I mentioned in the previous post, I'm going to be slightly reworking the way I present my goals from now on, and will be setting just one big focus for each version, along with three other smaller areas which I'll be working on. This is in no way a reduction in the amount of work I'm doing, it's just a more accurate estimate of the goals that will actually be finished on time. I'm still going to be setting extra goals for myself, but I'll keep those out of these posts in order to avoid disappointment if I can't get them done on time. ^^

Again, as mentioned in the previous post, the full, public release of 0.2.6 will be on the night of Thursday, 31st.


Focus for 0.2.6:

Main focus: Places in Submission
- Adding the Gambling Den. (Small internal map, with a couple of gambling games and traders.)
- Adding in repeatable mini-quests for the Imp fortresses.

Secondary focus: Submission Imp gang attack.

Secondary focus: Unique text for Submission mugger encounters.

Secondary focus: Add support for tattoos & scars. (One of the planned NPCs for the Gambling Den needs this.)

The next few versions:

The main things that I'm going to be focusing on over the next few versions after this (0.2.7 & 0.2.8) will be:

- Improving sex content.
- Nightlife content.
- Non-slavery way to get NPCs to move in with you.
- Main Quest content (with Lyssieth's palace).
- Slaver Alley content (more shops and Alexa interactions).
- Adding mod support for items, weapons, and sex actions.


P.S. I will try to keep up with comments, but if you have a question that you really want an answer to, please join the LT discord and @Innoxia me. ^^