Monday 7 January 2019

Last week's progress

Hello again everyone!

As I mentioned in my last post, I wanted to give you all an update today on how work is progressing towards v0.3.0.5. I'll make these progress posts at the start and end of each week, so that even if there is no release, you know what I've been working on.


Last week's work

So, again as I said in the last post, I got back to work after the Christmas break on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I had some computer issues that day (which some of you may have seen me briefly mention in the discord a few days prior), which took me about 8 hours to fix. The issue is completely resolved now, and won't be a problem again, but that annoyance cost me all of Wednesday's planned progress.

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday went a lot better, and as you might have seen from the crossed off items on my plan, I completed work on the alternate demon TF options, as well as writing in the Meraxis and Lyssieth repeat scene dialogue. I also got a lot of bugs fixed (although there are still quite a few more I need to get sorted), and added in the framework for Lilaya's reaction & content related to the player's demon TF.

Today there were a couple of things I wanted to add as extras to the demon TF scenes (which I thought of on Sunday), and then those led into some refactoring of old code and alterations of the previous week's demon TF work. I've got it all sorted now (minus some very small things that will take me about an hour tomorrow morning), so I'm ready to move on to writing Lilaya's reaction scenes...


This week's plan

While the framework for Lilaya's reactions to the player's demon TF is all done, there is a (moderately-sized) extra part that I really want to include. Taking that additional content into account, it will probably take me up to Wednesday evening to get all of it added and written in.

After that, I'll work on getting the world map movement sorted, and then I'll move on to adding the condom breaking mechanics, fixing more bugs, and adding taur-body support. I know I said that I wouldn't give dates, but as a rough estimate, I think I'll get to this point by Friday or Saturday evening. (If taur bodies take longer than expected, I will put out the preview release at this point, so that you aren't waiting too long.)

With all of that done (assuming taur-body work doesn't take a lot longer than expected), I'll just need to add in the offspring moving-in dialogue, a few orgasm denial scenes for use in generic NPC sex, and then the world map tile encounters. If this is pushed back due to taur-body work, it will all be in 0.3.1.


As I mentioned at the start of this post, I will make another one of these posts at the end of the week, in order to keep you informed on how well the plan is going. I will also continue to update the tasks in the previous post as things are completed. ^^