Tuesday 15 January 2019

This week's plan

Hello again! I wanted to make this post yesterday to give you all an update on what I'm planning this week, but I lost track of time and forgot...

Anyway, my plan for this week is basically just to get the last couple of dialogue tasks completed ('offspring moving in dialogue' and 'orgasm denial'), as well as to get centaurs, world map movement, and the world map encounters added. In my previous post I couldn't resist giving a target date of Wednesday for the preview release, but, while I am still working with that in mind, please don't be too disappointed if it takes me an extra day or two to get it done.

Once the preview release is out, I'll make another detailed post to go over and reaffirm all the tasks I want to have completed for the full public release of 0.3.1. There should be more tasks crossed off the list by the time I go to bed tonight, which will let you know how far away 0.3.0.5. is. ^^