Saturday 19 January 2019

Another progress post

Hello again!

Sorry to disappoint, but the preview version isn't ready just yet. I spent most of this week remaking large portions of the Lilaya demon-reaction scenes, as I felt as though the first version I made was a little too limited in scope. Alongside that, I've been working on getting the centaur and world map mechanics sorted out, which are both almost completed now. I haven't crossed any related items off on the task list just yet as it's all still in various levels of completion. I'll try to wrap up what I have tomorrow, and will get the preview release out very soon!

As I'm sure you've noticed, this release is taking me a little longer to get finished than previous ones. While this is definitely a result of there being a lot of work to do on mechanics and content, I also feel as though that without a release date, I haven't been as under pressure to get this version finished. I'm not sure if it's working out well or not. I'll keep this 'task-oriented' progress style in place for 0.3.1, but if that version takes longer than I expect as well, I'll go back to giving fixed weekly release dates.

So, once again, the preview update should be out very soon (within a few days). Sorry about how long it's taking.