Friday 14 May 2021

More Progress News

Hello again!

To begin with I'll go over what I've been working on since the last progress post, and then I'll outline what I need to do before the preview release of v0.4.0.5 is ready. So, as I mentioned in my previous post, I spent Sunday getting the sex manager support finished off, and then I moved on to adding the main quest content. Meraxis has one of the main roles in the Fields main quest content, and she makes an initial appearance when you leave Dominion for the first time, so I've started with her content.

While adding Meraxis's scenes, I ended up needing to add a few custom sex actions, and so I ended up adding support for defining sex actions in external files (like I did with sex managers). I also thought that it would be best to add her repeatable content (which includes combat and sex) at this time, and so I made a slight detour from the planned main quest content to get that added. I ended up adding a lot more options to this repeatable content than I originally planned, and so it's taken me the past few days to get it implemented (and there's still some writing of it left for me to do).

I'm now at the point where I've got to finish up a few things with Meraxis, then I can add the centaur transport content (which will be relatively simple), as well as demonic centaur encounters (again relatively simple). Having those in the game will take me 90% of the way to v0.4.0.5's release, with just a few things then to add to Elis itself. I'm not going to be able to get all this done by the end of this week, but I am hoping to have v0.4.0.5 released some time next week.

I'll most likely make the next progress post once I've only got writing left to do, and will be able to give you a fixed date for v0.4.0.5's release then. I'm expecting to be at that stage and therefore make the next post some time around Tuesday night.

Thank you all for your continued interest in Lilith's Throne, and I'll get this preview version released as soon as I possibly can!