Sunday 9 May 2021

Progress News

Hello once again,

As outlined in my previous post, I've spent this week working on the initial main quest content out in the Fields area. While adding content for this via the new external file dialogue framework I added in v0.4, I came across the issue of needing to define a more specific sort of sex scene, and so I was forced by this into adding external file support for sex managers (which are basically the sections of code responsible for limitations and NPC behaviour during sex scenes).

I've got this sex manager support completed (minus a couple of small things which I'll finish off tomorrow), and have also got some bugs fixed, which leaves me ready to continue getting the planned main quest content added. I'm hoping to have that done and have the preview version of 0.4.0.5 released by the end of this next week, although there's a small chance it might take me a few extra days to get things finished off.

I'll make another progress post some time during the middle of next week, probably on Wednesday night. I hope to have a decent amount of progress to report to you by then!

Wednesday night edit: I'll make a progress report post tomorrow (Thursday) night!