Sunday 9 January 2022

Progress News

First of all, (a belated) Happy New Year to you all, and I hope that you had a good Yule/Christmas/time over the holidays!

Due to family taking more time than I expected, I was only able to get back to working on LT on Wednesday, and as a result the public release of v0.4.3 is still a few days away. I'm focusing on getting all of Penelope's content added for it (she's the owner of the spa in Elis), as well as a few other minor things. I've got all of the framework for Penelope's content finished, so I just need to do the writing (which is what will take a few days).

After I've got this public release out, I'll post a detailed plan of my goals for the next several versions. Thank you all so much once again for your continued interest in LT and I'll see you again in the next post very soon (definitely by Friday at the latest)!