Wednesday 19 January 2022

Progress News

Hello again,

This is just a small post to let you all know that while I've finished Penelope's content (commit on github), which is what I wanted to get done for the small update to take us to v0.4.3, I've decided to delay the release by two days to get some more bugs fixed, pull requests merged, and additional contributor content added. As such, the release of v0.4.3 will now be on the night of this Friday, 21st.

Sorry about this small delay. I could have released v0.4.3 tonight, but I thought that it would be better to push it back by just a couple of days so that I could get some extra content and bug fixes added into it. As the code which I'm working on has already met the objectives of v0.4.3, there's no reason for it to be delayed any more than this, so unless I lose my internet or some other catastrophe happens, it will definitely be released on the night of this Friday.

Thank you all once again for your continued interest in Lilith's Throne, and I'll see you again in a couple of days! Oh, and I haven't forgotten about posting my detailed plan for the next few versions, but I'll make that after v0.4.3's release.