Friday 22 March 2024

Next Update Info.

So, as for what's going to be in this next update, the main addition is going to be the completion of the new doll race mechanics. You'll be able to buy dolls from Lovienne's Luxuries, house them in the mansion, and interact with them in a manner similar to slaves. I've also added a new 'command' immobilisation type for dolls, so that you can command them to remain completely immobile during sex.

I'll also have a lot of bugs fixed and some other minor things added (such as a Dalmatian subspecies). I will have this update released by the end of this month at the latest, and I'll make another post to let you know how things are going next Friday.

Thank you all so much for your patience over the past few months. I'll do my best over the next week to flesh out this update and try to get more content added before the release. See you again soon!