Friday 29 March 2024

Update on Monday

Over the past week I've been implementing and polishing the final mechanics for the doll race, which mainly consisted of tracking down all the loose ends related to the new 'command' immobilisation type. As every sex action in the game was written with both the performer and the target being able to act/react to it, I've had to go through a lot of the code to add support for the target not reacting at all (i.e. acting like an inanimate doll). I also had a few other issues come up, such as dolls needing to be immune to aging (which I also applied to some other races like demons), and quick sex descriptions needing new descriptions for inanimate characters. I've got all of the doll mechanics finished and tested now, and I'll do some further testing of it before the update.

After finishing the 'command' immobilisation mechanic, I realised that it was very similar to how I'd implement the mechanics for 'sleep sex'. As such, I'm just finishing the implementation of that tonight, which will allow you to have sex with sleeping slaves (so long as they have a new 'heavy sleeper' perk). I'll add more instances of sleep sex with other characters later on, but to start with it will only be available with slaves sleeping in the mansion.

I'll need to finish and test the implementation of the sleep sex mechanic tomorrow, after which I'm going to focus on fixing bugs for the rest of the weekend. I'll have the update in a state that's ready for release on Monday, and so I'll see you again in the release post then! Thank you once again for your support!