Wednesday 9 June 2021

Plan for v0.4.1

Hello again,

I'm making this small post to let you all know what my plans are for the next couple of releases. I'm planning on making another small mini-update to the preview version, which I'll put out as v0.4.0.9, and then after that I'll get the full public release of 0.4.1 released.

So, for the preview mini-update of v0.4.0.9, I'm going to be on working on a few things:
- Adding demonic centaur encounters in the fields.
- Filling in Meraxis placeholders.
- Bug fixing and a few other minor additions.

I'm hoping to have that mini-update out by the end of this week, but as always, please don't pay too much attention to that release target. I might end up taking slightly longer to get v0.4.0.9 ready as I'm not really sure how long the centaur encounters will take me to get added.

After v0.4.0.9 is out, I'll then move on to working on v0.4.1, which will include:
- All of the core unique NPCs added for Elis (shopkeepers and other such characters).
- Content for all of the shops, market stalls, bank, and other unique place in Elis.
- The next stage of the main quest (meeting Minotallys and the stage after that).

I'll make a progress post on Friday, by which time I should have a good idea of how much longer v0.4.0.9 will take me to get completed. Thank you all for your continued interest in LT, and I'll see you in the next post!