Saturday 12 June 2021

Progress News

Hello,

This is once again just a small post to keep you updated on how things are progressing towards the mini-preview-update of 0.4.0.9.

Since the last hotfix I've been focusing on fixing bugs and adding some other miscellaneous content which I've been wanting to get done for a long time. I've also got pretty much all of Meraxis's content written, and I'll get that finished off tomorrow. After that, I'll get the demonic centaur encounters implemented, although if it takes me more than a couple of days to get that done, I'll likely release 0.4.0.9 with placeholder content just so that I can keep the momentum going and get the public release of 0.4.1 out to you all as soon as possible.

I'll make another post on Tuesday evening, so I'll see you again then!