Tuesday 22 June 2021

Plan For Version 0.4.1

Hello again,

Now that all of the preview versions are completed, I'm moving on to start work on the public release of version 0.4.1. My goals for this version have remained mostly unchanged since my last plan for this release, and include the following key points:

- Adding all of the unique NPCs to Elis (shopkeepers and tavern owners)
- Adding all of the internal maps for the locations in Elis
- Interactions with all of the unique NPCs added to Elis (most will be simple 'trade' interactions)
- Main quest content (meeting Minotallys and the main quest stage after that)
- A generic 'bandit' encounter for the Foloi Forest & Fields
- Bugs and PRs

I think that adding all of that will take me up to (and probably a little past) the end of June. I'll make a progress post at the weekend to let you all know how much I've got done, so I'll see you again then!