Thursday 22 September 2022

More Progress News

Hello again!

Since my last post, I've been working on fixing more bugs, improving the café content in slaver alley (as I got distracted after seeing how bare-bones it was), and getting a few other minor things done. I haven't yet started on getting pull requests merged from github, and as I really wanted to get several of those done for the next release, I'm not going to be able to get the release out tomorrow. Instead, I'll try to get it out to you by the end of this weekend.

Sorry about this small delay, and thank you for your patience! There's nothing major in the works that'll cause any significant delay, so this next public release of v0.4.6 should be out by the end of the weekend, or at the very latest, just a couple of days after that. I'll make another post by the end of the weekend, even if it's not quite ready by then, so I'll see you again then!

Edit (Sunday evening): I've almost finished, but there are still a few more bugs that I need to fix. I'm not going to be able to get it all done tonight, but I should definitely be able to get this next version released tomorrow evening (Monday 26th)! Thank you for your patience, and sorry about this last small delay!