Tuesday 6 September 2022

Progress News

Hello again,

I'm sorry about how long it's taking me to get this preview release ready; I've lost a lot of time to reworking and tweaking the Amazons' Camp content, and I've only just (finally) got it into a state that I'm happy with. After this rework (in which I added more content for Aurokaris and another route into Lunexis's bad end), I've now got some more writing to do, so the preview release will be just a little longer. I'm going to release it this Friday, 9th at the very latest, even if there are still placeholders (although there really shouldn't be).

Thank you all so much for your patience, and I'm sorry about the length of time since my last post; I just wanted to really make sure that I had all the content in its final state before giving you another progress update. I'll see you again for the preview release on Friday!