Thursday 15 September 2022

Progress News

Hello again, this is just a small progress post to keep you updated on what I'm working on.

So, since the preview release, I've been working on fixing bugs, adding tail ovipositor support, and getting several other minor things added. I'm planning on getting more bugs fixed over the next few days, after which I'm going to focus on getting pull requests merged from github, and then adding some other third party content that's been on the todo list for a while.

I'm still planning on getting the next public update (v0.4.6) released by next Friday, 23rd, although as with all of my release estimates, this may change. I'll make another post around the middle of next week to let you know how things are going, and I'll give you an updated release date estimate then.

Thank you all so much once again for your support, and I'll see you again soon!