I'm sorry that this preview is a day late, but here it is!
Just be warned, this version is really rough. I've implemented the necessary framework for adding in the new 'sex pace' mechanic, but I haven't added any content for it yet (I'll be doing that over this next week). As a result, there isn't really much to see, so I'd strongly advise waiting for next week's release before playing.
If you do decide to try out this preview version, it would be helpful to know if you're still encountering the memory leak bug. I spent the entire of Monday and Tuesday trying to fix it, and it seemed to be mostly fixed when I tested it on my system, but I'd like to know if the problem is still persisting for any of you. (Leaving a comment in this post would be the best way to give me feedback. ^^)
Download links for the .jar version:
Pre-zipped (use this one!): Hotfix post
Full folder: Hotfix post
.exe version (use this if you are on windows and are having problems running the .jar):
Pre-zipped: Hotfix post
Full folder: Hotfix post
This is a preview release, and is just a snapshot of my current progress! It 100% contains a lot of bugs and half-finished content!!!
Version 0.1.79P patch notes:
- Altered: Method of setting content in an attempt to fix the memory leak issue. While I don't think it's totally worked, it may have helped a little...
- Added: Masturbation fetish.
- You can now use dye-brushes on your partner's clothing during sex. (Only in non-consensual sex when you're the dom.)
- You can now steal your partner's clothing during sex. (Only in non-consensual sex when you're the dom.)
- Random NPCs will now dress themselves in gender-appropriate clothing after sex. (e.g. If you TF a wolf-boy into a wolf-girl, the next time you see them, they'll be wearing feminine clothing.)
- Added library to Lilaya's house and moved the 'Books' action from your room into there. (It's on the ground floor, in the East wing.)
- Human opponents will now drop dye-brushes or Angel's tears.
- Added 'repeat craft' to enchantment screen. (I plan on adding a lot more functionality to the enchantment menu soon.)
- Added: Sex pace mechanics. Some sex actions now change the 'pace' of sex. This pace affects the descriptions of actions taken.
- Added: A lot more self-interaction options related to using your fingers or tail.
- Removed: 'Blocking fetishes' mechanic from sex actions (such as 'ask for pull out' being disabled if you have the pregnancy fetish).
- Improved: NPC's sex AI.
Random NPCs now have preferred positions based on their race, fetishes, genitalia, and whether they're the dom or sub. NPCs now refuse your positional requests if it isn't one of their preferred positions.
- Added options to permit/forbid your partner from using any self-penetrative actions, as well as managing your clothing during sex. (Only in non-consensual sex when you're the dom.)
- Options that are too long for response boxes should now automatically scale to fit.
- Removed the green tick and red cross icons from sex actions. (I felt as though they were cluttering up the response panel.)
- Improved sex action tooltip requirements text.
- Added ginger and orange feathers for harpy's hair.
- Added body part setting options to the debug menu.
- Slight formatting improvements here and there.
- NPCs should now level up after gaining enough xp.
- 'Frustrated' status effect is now properly removed when you orgasm.
- Fixed lubrication not being transferred correctly during penetration.
- Fixed some bugs related to attribute perk detection.
- Fixed some minor formatting errors.
- Fixed bug where submissive tease would be effective against submissive fetish (instead of dominant fetish).
- Fixed bug where intelligence gains from reading books could be triggered more than once.
- Fixed minor bugs in encyclopedia entry for humans.
- Fixed some clothing access bugs (related to the swimsuit incorrectly blocking some clothing removal).
- Fixed bug where loading an AutoSave would show incorrect responses and dialogue.
- Fixed bug where gaining multiple fetishes at once would cost an incorrect (and huge) amount of arcane essences.
- Fixed a formatting error in pregnancy stats screen.
- Fixed chemise displacement text returning 'null'.
P.S. There is a lot of half-finished content in this version!