Wednesday 10 May 2017

Targets for 0.1.78

So, as many of you have already noticed, there are a lot of bugs in the game at the moment. As a result, I'm going to heavily focus on bug fixing and polishing content for this next version.

As a reminder, the full version of 0.1.78 will be released on May 19th, but there will also be a preview version released on May 12th.


Goals for version 0.1.78:

Fix all reported bugs.

Implement as many of the minor suggestions I've agreed to include as I can.

Polish and improve sex scenes and NPC interaction scenes. I'm going to add a very minor mechanic to sex scenes, but after I've done that, the sex system will be completely finished.

Give Enforcer HQ and Shopping Promande internal maps.

Revamp the fetish system. I'll separate fetishes from perks, so that they don't require the same point pool to unlock.

Expand main quest dialogue. Add in descriptions to the Harpy Nests, as well as adding in the next stage of the main quest. (The part that deals with Scarlett.)

Ongoing goals:

Work on making the engine more writer friendly.

Work on making save games compatible between versions.

Fix the memory leak! This might actually be an underlying bug in JavaFX's WebViews... If it is, I'm going to have to start looking at alternative ways to render the UI.