Wednesday 31 May 2017

One week delay for version 0.1.79

Hello everyone! As the title says, I'll be having to delay version 0.1.79 for one week, so it will be released on 9th June.

There are a couple of reasons for this delay:

1. The 'sex pace' mechanic is going to take me a lot longer to implement than I anticipated. I'm having to write loads of new content for the sex scenes so that all the descriptions take into account the current pace.

2. I've been working on Lilith's Throne pretty much non-stop since I first announced it on TFGS in mid-January, and I really need some time to regain my energy. A lot of you have been expressing your concerns about my health (and lack of any proper breaks) for some time, so I decided to take your advice and have a week off.


That being said, I will still be releasing a hotfix on Friday, but it will only be fixing the major game-breaking bugs in the preview version, and won't contain any new content.

I know several of you have been eagerly anticipating the harpy content, so I'm very sorry to make you wait another week for it. I feel as though if I didn't decide to take this week off, I'd get completely exhausted, and wouldn't be able to work on the game to the best of my abilities.

Although I'll be taking a break from programming this week to have some rest, I'll still be around on discord in the evenings, and will answer comments here on the blog.


P.S. Thank you for all your feedback, suggestions, and kind words! I really appreciate your input and support, and I'm always happy to hear that you're enjoying Lilith's Throne! ^^