Thursday 24 August 2017

Mid-week progress report

Hello, here's the mid-week progress report that I said I'd make in Monday's post! ^^

The expanded body work is *almost* done, I just need to finish off the new vagina components, which I'll do tomorrow morning. That will leave me with one and half days until release. My goals still have the same priority as in Monday's post, but I'll update them to show what I think I can realistically get done for Friday's release:


Goals for Friday:

X Finish the expanded body work. (Vagina, clit, and girl-cum left to do)

X Once the game complies, integrate the merge requests from github.

X Add all relevant transformations to enchanting.

X Add all relevant transformations to Kate's shop.

X Cowgirl position.


Extra goals (most likely next version's goals):

Implement character saving:
X Body
X Inventory

X Finish new saving system.

X Implement slavery basics.

X Finally finish Alexa's content.

X Finish Incest and Transformation fetish content.

X Add Paizuri, thigh sex, and hotdogging.


I know a lot of you are eager to see me move on to writing story content, and that will be coming very soon. This body-part expansion work was going to have to be done at some point, and it's a lot better to get it done now, when there's far less refactoring to do, rather than leaving it for another couple of months.

There really is very little left to do in the engine after this. The last big tasks (after save compatibility) will be to add in support for multiple-partner sex scenes, and rework the stats/combat system. Both of these will only take a fraction of the time that this new body work has taken me, so this work that I'm doing now really will be the last potential cause of delays. ^^

Thank you all for being so patient and understanding, and I'll do my very best to fit as much in as possible for Friday's release! :3