Tuesday 29 August 2017

Weekly goals for v0.1.84P

EDIT: The hotfix will be out at 03:00BST at the earliest!

Hello again! ^^

Version 0.1.83's release on Friday is in quite a buggy and unfinished state, so I'm going to spend the first half of this week making a hotfix, then the second half will be for finally implementing save-game compatibility. The goals that I failed to achieve from 0.1.83 will be pushed to next week.

I'm trying to hold back from giving myself too many goals, as I don't want a repeat of last version's delay. If I complete these goals with time to spare, I'll move on to next week's goals early. ^^

Once again, I'll try to keep this list updated during the week. A green X means that it's done.


Hotfix goals (for Tuesday or Wednesday):

X Fix the major bugs that have been reported so far.

X Add all relevant transformations to enchanting.

X Add all relevant transformations to Kate's shop.


Preview version goals:

Implement new saving system:
X Body
X Inventory
X Map
X NPCs
X Finishing touches


Next week's goals:

X Implement slavery basics.

X Finish Alexa's content.

X Finish Incest and Transformation fetish content.

X Add Paizuri, thigh sex, and hotdogging.