Thursday 17 August 2017

One-day delay for v0.1.83 release

Hello everyone! ^^

This is just a quick post to say that Friday's release is being delayed by one day, so the new release date is:
Saturday 22:00BST

The reason for this is that I started implementing the save-game compatibility on Tuesday, but as I was doing it, I realised that I'd have to come back and refactor a lot of it for the planned 'expanded TF' options. So, in an attempt to reduce my future workload, I (perhaps foolishly) started to implement the framework for all the planned 'expanded TF' content.

This is things like:
- Skin/fur/eye shapes & patterns (stripes, spots, heart-shaped pupils, etc.)
- Support for multiple arms.
- Nail polish, lipstick, hair styles.
- Customisable gentials and orifices (internal/external colours, adding knots, ribs, tentacles, flared heads, internal muscles, etc.)
- Muscles and body fat.
- And a few more things.

All of that has ended up being a lot more work than I thought, so I'm going to have to push the release date back by one day in order to give me enough time to get this finished.

It's very likely that several of this version's goals will be rolled over into the next version, but I'll try and get as much done as I possibly can for Saturday!