Monday 6 November 2017

Goals for 0.1.89

Hello everybody! :3

First of all, I just want to acknowledge that I am aware of several large bugs in the sex system in this latest version (0.1.88), and I'll be making a hotfix that will be out tomorrow night. I'll aim to get it out before I go to sleep on Monday, so it will most likely be released at about 03:00 GMT on Tuesday.

Now, on to the main topic of this post: my goals for 0.1.89! :3

The amount of bugs on my todo list have really piled up over the last couple of weeks, so this version is going to be focused mainly on getting as many of those fixed as I can. I'll also be adding in main story content (which was the winner of the last completed Patreon poll), as well as whatever content wins the ongoing poll on Patreon. I'll also see if I can (finally) finish the save-game compatibility work. Other than those four main goals, I'll also be adding in the sex and transformation content that I didn't get done in time for 0.1.88. ^^

Thank you all for reporting these bugs and offering your feedback in the comments; I really appreciate it! Most of all, thank you for playing Lilith's Throne! It makes me happy to know that so many of you like my game, and I'll do my very best to make it really great! ^^


Goals for 0.1.89:

Main goals:
- Fix as many bugs as possible.
- Add in main story content.
- Add in content from Patreon poll.
- Try and get the final parts of save-compatibility finished.

Finishing goals from 0.1.88:
- Improve slavery UI.
- Add more slave jobs. Things like assisting Rose, working in a bar/brothel/milking shed, training, etc.
- Add more ways to influence a slave's affection and obedience.
- Improve orgasm dialogue.
- Add in position-specific orgasm scenes.
- Add in body-part recognition for orgasm scenes. Things such as knotting, orifice modifiers, fluid modifiers, etc.
- Improve anilingus and add it to more positions.
- Add thigh sex and hotdogging.
- Work on final improvements to the sex system.
- Add in missing content related to the new transformations. Addictive fluids, part modifiers referenced during sex, etc.