Saturday 11 November 2017

Version 0.1.88.5 Progress Update

Hello again everyone! :3

First of all, sorry that this post is a lot later than normal; I've been working on save compatibility this week, and I found several large bugs that needed fixing at the last minute...

As I'm sure you'll notice, the patch notes for this version are a lot smaller than they usually are. This is because I decided to focus on finally getting save-compatibility implemented, and despite working over 10 hours each day on LT, I didn't get any time in which to do anything other than save-compatibility work. ;_;

I know that this progress must seem a little underwhelming to some of you, and for that I really am sorry. To those of you who feel that way, please be reassured that this was work that really needed to be done sooner or later, and the longer I left it, the more work it would be (so the four days it took to implement may have ended up as a couple of weeks had I left it for much longer).

With this save-compatibility finished (pending some polishing and final little implementations), I'm only left with two major engine goals; one, to get multiple-partner sex implemented, and two, to do the combat & stats rework. I'm aiming to have all of that finished for version 0.2.0, which I'm planning on having reached before Christmas. :3

As always, I build these previews for backers on Patreon, but if you're not a patron, you can also build these previews yourself from the github:
https://github.com/Innoxia/liliths-throne-public


Version 0.1.88.5 progress:


  • Engine:
    • Added: First iteration of save compatibility (some minor things aren't working yet, but I'll finish it off over the weekend). This took a loooong time to implement... Sorry that there isn't much else here... ;_;
      Changed: Importing your character no longer carries over your slaves (and doesn't carry over pregnancies either). This is due to inter-NPC relationships getting quite complicated, so, for example, there would be several serious issues with importing an enslaved Scarlett into a new game, and then meeting the new game's version of Scarlett.
      Did a lot of general back-end fixes in numerous parts of the code.
      Added support for multiple pages of responses (for use in the new Sex UI).
  • UI:
    • Further improved the Sex UI. Thank you for all of your feedback regarding this!
      Added an 'Export/Import' tab in the main menu, through which you can use the new Game Export. ^^
  • Bugs:
    • Filled condoms should now correct import with all cum properties intact.
      Penile virginity is now correctly lost upon performing a penetrative sex action.
      Fixed broken lubrication messages during sex.

    P.S. I've fallen behind on the comments yet again... I'll get through them all over the weekend! :3