Hello again everyone! :3
Again, I'm so sorry that these updates usually run a few hours late. I think I might stop giving an estimated release time in the future, and simply say "released before I sleep on X day of the week"...
I spent this week building the framework for Zaranix's quest (adding in a new map, 5 NPCs, and writing in the first set of content related to it), as well as adding in a new encounter in the alleyways (a prostitute variation of the normal attacker) and writing in most of the placeholders for slavery. All of this writing took a long time, and so I've decided to roll the sex content into the whole multiple-partner mechanics work that will be done for 0.1.95 (which is looking like it's going to take an extra week x_x).
Anyway, this update/preview is in quite a rough state, and I plan on getting Zaranix's content finished off for another update mid-next-week, so I'd advise you to wait and grab that one from github when it's ready (most likely on Wednesday).
As always, I build these previews for backers on Patreon, but if you're not a patron, you can also build these previews yourself from the github: https://github.com/Innoxia/liliths-throne-public
Version 0.1.89.5 progress:
- Added: main quest content involving Zaranix. (There are several ways to complete the quest, involving submission, stealth, violence, and diplomacy.)
- Added: prostitute variation of alleyway attacker.
- Filled in most of the placeholders for slave dialogue (molest and spanking will be done for the next release). I will expand these more in the future to take into account slave's personality and fetishes.
- Added 'Offer money' and 'Offer body' options to the alleyway attacker encounter.
- Slightly rewrote Demon Home's description.
- Added 'amber' for hair and eye colours.
- Added 'messy' hair style.
- Added: Lab coat (no femininity requirements, over-torso slot).
- Added 'Scientist' clothing set status effect (when wearing both safety goggles and lab coat).
- Minor typo fixes.
- Enslaved offspring will no longer turn up in alleyways.
- Fixed bug where exported characters would have no hair.
- Lilaya's hair style is no longer random.
P.S. I feel like I'm about to pass out, so I might end up sleeping through the entire of Sunday. I'll respond to your comments as soon as I can!