Hello everyone! I'm so, so sorry about the late release, as well as the state that this version is in! x_x
The multiple-partner sex engine work took a disastrous turn this morning, and what I thought would be the final little section of code refactoring turned into a cascading nightmare of errors. It's taken me ~16 hours to get all of the (obvious) errors fixed, and I'm sure that there are more I haven't managed to discover yet.
This version is most likely going to be very buggy, so I really would strongly advise waiting for a hotfix (which I'll try and get out mid-way through next week). I'm absolutely exhausted at the moment, so I'm going to catch up on sleep over the weekend, and then work on getting a more polished version out as soon as I possibly can.
It's not all bad news, however. This work that I'm doing now is the last huge amount of engine work that I'll need to do on Lilith's Throne (the combat update will be very simple in comparison), and it's almost all finished. This really will be the last choppy period of the game's development, and once I've finished this (and the combat work), I'll be able to move the game's designation from 'Alpha' to 'Beta'. Thank you all for bearing with me through these rough releases; this will be one of, if not the, last of the highly-buggy updates! ^^
IMPORTANT! The game currently might not work on Java version 9.0.1! You'll need to either use the .exe version, or make sure you're running the .jar using Java 1.8.0_152!
This is still an early alpha, and will most likely contain bugs and half-finished content!
Full folder: Google Drive
.exe version (Please use this if you are on Windows and have not installed/updated java!):
Full folder: Google Drive
Version 0.1.96.9 patch notes:
- Did a huge amount of engine work for supporting multiple partners in sex. This required an enormous refactor of how sex is handled in the engine, which took up ~90% of the time this week.
- Final sex mechanics (taking the form of 'lust' and stamina) have been half-added to the engine.
- You should now be able to use all of your hands/tails during sex.
- Added double room upgrade, so you can now house two slaves in each room.
- Added: Women's leather jacket (feminine, over-torso slot). (I added this to complete Kate's new outfit.)
- Added: Striped panties (feminine, groin slot).
- Added: Striped bra (feminine, chest slot).
- Added: Striped thigh-high socks (feminine, sock slot).
- Moved weapons & jewellery into the 'equipped' panel, so all equipped items are now grouped into the same UI element.
- Fixed bugs related to tooltip positioning causing some UI elements to become inaccessible.
- Removed 'Wing' clothing slot. (I might add this again in the future, but I was struggling to think of any 'wing clothing' to add to that slot.)
- Tweaked drop rate of racial consumables (the ones that are able to be enchanted into transformatives are now a little more common).
- Added more control over selecting font size in the option menu.
- Minor formatting error fixes.
- The sex action 'Spread ass' is now correctly available for the player.
- NPCs should no longer get stuck on trying to transform your genitals after beating you in combat.
- Enchanted weapons (those with with stat buffs) now correctly apply their buffs when importing a save/character.
- Minor fix to default gender names (changed an instance of 'doll' to 'neuter').
- Minor typo fixes.
- Fixed hypno-watch and Arthur's package being found in alleyways.
- You can no longer purchase Arthur's Room upgrade before progressing to the correct point in the main quest.
- Fixed encyclopedia preview pictures not working.
- Fixed an error in changing what your slave calls you through the 'Permissions' screen.
- Fixed bug where pressing enter on a blank text field would cause the centre panel of the UI to go blank.
P.S. I'll respond to all of your comments over the weekend. Sorry that this release is so buggy! ;_;