Monday 29 January 2018

Goals for 0.1.99

Hello again! It's time for another post in which I set out my goals for the next version! :3

So, this should be the last version in which I'm concentrating most of my time on engine work! I just need to finish off the final part of the sex update (adding lust & stamina to sex), as well as fixing the final bugs in multiple-partner sex, and then I'll move on to the combat and stats update. I'll also add in some content for Nyan, as well as finishing off the addictive/psychoactive/alcoholic fluids mechanics.

As always, there is the possibility that some of these goals might run into 0.2.0, but the vast majority of the work should be finished for the full release on 9th February. I'll then move on to creating an easy-to-use framework for adding scenes and characters into the game, so that 0.2.0 will be the version in which development focus can easily shift onto adding in more content! ^^


Goals for 0.1.99:

- Fix the final bugs in multiple-partner sex scenes and implement lust & stamina mechanics in sex.

- Add in missing content related to addictive/psychoactive/alcoholic fluids.

- Implement combat & stats improvements.

- Add quest & content for Nyan (which was the winner of a poll I did on Patreon).

- Fix as many bugs as possible.