Tuesday 9 January 2018

Continued goals for 0.1.97

Hello again! :3

This is just a small update to let you all know what I'm working on this week. ^^

Both yesterday and today, I've been getting the multiple-partner sex mechanics implemented. I'm hoping to have it finished (most likely in a rough, but workable state) by the end of tomorrow, which will then allow me to go on to adding in the new orgasm & addictive fluid content over Thursday and Friday. I'm also adding in the final sex mechanics alongside this, which includes adding stamina and 'lust' as sex-related attributes, as well as doing some major work on fetishes.

I'm still on track to having this all done by the 12th, but as with most large engine changes, there's always the chance that some unexpected problem will crop up. If anything like that does happen (which I honestly can't see how it could at this stage), I'll make sure to let you all know in advance of Friday's release. ^^


Goals for 0.1.97:

- Fix major game-breaking bugs. (Minor bugs will have to wait for 0.1.98, sorry! ;_;)

- Improve orgasm dialogue, and add in position-specific orgasm scenes with body-part recognition. (This will be things such as knotting, orifice modifiers, fluid modifiers, etc.)

- Add in missing content related to addictive fluids, and start writing in descriptions for different TF types during sex (such as tongue length influencing oral descriptions, grabbing horns, using multiple tails, etc.). This will be something that I'll continue to work on through the course of the game's development, as there are a huge number of TFs to take into account when writing descriptions for sex scenes.

- Add in engine support for multiple-partner sex scenes & work on final improvements to the sex system.