Wednesday 7 February 2018

Continued goals for 0.1.99

Hello! :3

Sorry that this post is a day late again... I keep on forgetting to make it on Monday. :s

Anyway, what I'm working on this week is mainly finishing off the stuff from last week. That means that I need to get the AI in sex to actually take their preferences into consideration, fix the final bugs in multiple-partner sex, and add in fluid stuff. ^^

Once that's done, I'll move on to the combat rework and Nyan writing. This work may run over into the next version (0.2.0), but I will get as much done as I possibly can! :3


Goals for 0.1.99:

- Fix the multiple-partner sex scene bugs and improve the AI.

- Add in missing content related to addictive/psychoactive/alcoholic fluids.

- Implement combat & stats improvements.

- Add quest & content for Nyan (which was the winner of a poll I did on Patreon).

- Fix as many bugs as possible.