Tuesday 27 February 2018

Continued goals for 0.2.0 (and 0.2.1)

Hello again everyone! :3

Version 0.2.0 will be released tomorrow evening, but as I still have a few things left to do, it will most likely run over into the early hours of the morning (GMT). If anything major crops up at the last minute, I'll push the release back to the early evening of March 1st. If that happens, I'll make another post before I go to sleep tonight to let you know.

I'll be busy working on finishing off the fluids work tonight, and will then move on to fixing as many bugs as I possibly can in relation to combat and sex. While I should be able to finish most of the stats and combat update, I anticipate that the final balancing tweaks and changes will run over into 0.2.1. :(

As I've been saying for some time now, 0.2.0 will mark the point where I can finally start focusing on adding content, rather than doing any more significant engine work. There are still a few mechanical changes that I need to implement (such as clothing damage, adding proper second penis/cloaca support, etc.), but they're all very small-scale things, and shouldn't take too much time away from content additions. ^^


Goals for 0.2.0:

- Add clothing enchanting.

- Add in missing content & mechanics related to addictive/psychoactive/alcoholic fluids.

- Finish combat & stats improvements.

- Fix as many bugs as possible. (Especially in combat & multiple-partner sex.)


Goals for 0.2.1:

- Add lactation content (winner of Patreon content poll).

- Finish the game's introduction content.

- Add in Angel's Kiss content (the brothel in Slaver Alley).

- Add Submission, along with rat-morphs, imps, and slimes.