Friday 16 February 2018

Next updates on Wednesday 21st & Wednesday 28th

Hello everyone! ^^

As I mentioned in the previous post, I wanted to move my release date to a Wednesday, so the next update will be on Wednesday 21st February. From that point on, updates will continue to be released on the same weekly schedule as before, but with the release date shifted to Wednesday instead of Friday.

The reasons that I wanted to move the release date to a Wednesday/Thursday (as opposed to the current Friday/Saturday) window are:

1. Each release will be finished & hotfixed in time for you to enjoy it over the full weekend.
2. Any hotfixes will be made on Thursday & Friday, which will give me more time to rest at the weekend.
3. Having my break in the middle of the release cycle will hopefully be less stressful than having it immediately after release.

I did try to get a mini-release finished for yesterday, so that you wouldn't have so long to wait until the next release, but there was (and still is) far too much that's in a half-finished or broken state. If I wasn't moving the release date to a Wednesday, this update would most likely have been delayed by a day or two anyway. :(