Wednesday 7 September 2016

Almost finished clothing

With the exception of two more shoe variants, all the images for the clothing in version 0.1.0 are done. I quickly threw together a first look at what the common items look like (the image excludes 12 items that are part of epic-rarity clothing sets). Please note that all the colours for the clothing were randomly generated, and may not be available in the actual release. Several images are also in a rough state and will be touched up before release. Anyway, without further ado, here's the image:


Final words on clothing

There are so many different clothes that I want to add to the game, that I could probably spend at least two weeks doing nothing but making clothing. However, with the release date being the end of this month, there just isn't enough time to add everything I want to. I'm calling this the end of clothing creation for version 0.1.0, but rest assured, there will be plenty more clothing added in the future!

I also realise that some people would prefer me to use real-life images for clothing, but I just can't find a reliable source of copyright-free images. At some point in the future, many releases ahead, I'll add modding support, which will allow you to use custom image packs.

Tomorrow I'll be putting some final touches to the clothing and moving on to create weapons. There will probably be about 5-10 different weapons at release (as apposed to the 76 items of clothing!), so it won't take me long to create their images and descriptions. Once that's done, it only seems logical to finish polishing the combat system. All that should be completed by the end of tomorrow, which will leave me 3 days in which to finish the sex-related engine work and story drafting.