Monday 12 September 2016

Working on sex-engine, new post format

Today I've been working on polishing the sex-engine. I don't want to make a big post about how it works just yet, as it's currently being changed and refined day-by-day.

Changing post style

Apart from the way the game handles sex, I've covered all the main topics I wanted to cover in large blog posts. I've left a lot of details intentionally vague, as everything is subject to change prior to version 0.1.0 release. From now up until the end of this month (the release date), blog posts will be a bit more technical and outline exactly what I've done that day. You can expect the big post about the sex-engine at the end of this week.

Starting tomorrow, posts will be in a new technical progress format. I'll continue to expand on details where necessary, but I'd like to leave the majority of the game for you to discover as you play.