Wednesday 28 September 2016

Progress & release information

I only managed to do a little writing today, due to the ongoing computer problems that I mentioned in a previous post.

  • Story
    • - Writing main story.
  • Sex
    • - Writing sex scenes.

    Release information

    First of all, the game will still be released on Friday, but I need to give a warning as to it's current state. Due to computer problems over the last 8 or 9 days, I haven't been able to spend as much time developing the game as I anticipated. As a result, the game is going to be very short on content at release. The computer problem has now been definitively solved, so, starting tomorrow, I should be able to get on with developing at a normal pace.

    So, due to the game's very early 'pre-alpha' state, I'm not going to announce this release anywhere. Once version 0.1.1 is released (which will solely focus on polishing & adding content), then I'll announce this project, but until then, version 0.1.0 will be a stealth release.