Friday 17 February 2017

Estimated release time

Hi, just a quick post to say that version 0.1.66 is on track to be released later today! It will be out in roughly 6 hours from now (at about midnight GMT).

Once again, I ended up having to do a lot of back-end engine work this week, so I didn't manage to add all the new content that I wanted to...

I think I'm going to work on Lilith's Throne over the weekend, as I didn't get the time to re-write Brax's bad end this week, and it's something I really want to do. If I get enough content written to warrant it, I'll put out another release on Monday.

EDIT (0:00 GMT): Ok, I'm close to finishing up some last loose ends, then I'll get the patch notes sorted and stuff. It shouldn't take me much longer than 30 minutes.

EDIT: (0:44 GMT): I'm just testing to make sure it works as a .jar, then I'll put up the release post!