Well, here's version 0.1.66! I know I say this for every release, but once again, a lot of time was spent on fixing problems in the engine. That being said, the major engine problems are close to being completely fixed now, so within the next few versions you should see a lot more content being added (as I start spending less time on engine stuff). I hope you enjoy this update, and I'm sorry that I haven't addressed some of the outstanding bugs and other problems in the game (such as the major lack of combat balance).
I might be releasing a mini-version before next Friday's update. I really wanted to re-write Brax's bad end (as discussed on the blog), so if I get that done over the weekend, I'll probably release it on Monday.
Here are the download links for version 0.1.66:
Pre-zipped easy download link (use this one!): Mega
(Removed Google Drive link due to lack of storage space. If you'd like a copy of this version, and the Mega link isn't working, please contact me! :3)
Lilith's Throne requires java to be installed on your computer.
Also, previous saved games are still not compatible with this version! I have the framework laid out for implementing this feature, so expect it in the next version!
Be aware: This version is still a very early release. There are game-breaking bugs, dead-end content, and it has not been fully tested as an executable jar. Please take that into consideration while playing!
- Changed 'properties.ltp' to 'properties.xml' to maintain keybinds between new versions (character saves will be done like this for the next version). I strongly discourage editing the new xml file directly.
- A lot of background stuff that you'll never notice... ;_;
- Added: 'Succubi's Secrets'; A beauty salon in the Shopping Promenade. (A lot of the text is still placeholder...)
- Added: Furry preference in the options screen. (Please note, I'm updating the sex scenes for the next version, so until that's done, you may still get some furry descriptions popping up...)
- Added: Promiscuity Pill. A preventative pill that massively decreases fertility for 24 hours.
- Added: Body piercing.
- Nyan now stocks enchanted clothing.
- Fixed appearances of all npcs. (Lilaya and others were being generated with wrong hair colours.)
- Altered penis size brackets to make them a bit more believable. Ralph having a 34 inch cock, while amusing, was straying quite far into the 'extreme proportion' content. Please note, this isn't a 'removal' of unrealistically-sized sexual parts, but encountering such sizes will be very unusual (this will be expanded upon later with 'extreme proportion' content).
- Did a lot of back-end changes to the way random npcs are handled. This means that they will now have random clothing and be at random stages of morph (partial, lesser or greater).
- Changed starting attribute values. You now start with 5 corruption (representing an average level of sexual deviancy), unless you take the 'innocent' background.
- Changed corruption values needed to unlock the next corruption level. (You can see them by hovering over the corruption bar in the attributes panel.)
- Added: Sex scene with Kate (you'll need a penis for this one).
- Added framework for getting NPCs pregnant, which will result in some new scenes in the next version!
- Fixed some sex scene descriptions referencing incorrect genitals.
- Fixed removed clothing being duplicated in inventory after finishing sex.
- Fixed creampie's effects from being permanent (the cause of permanent -2 intelligence and -5 willpower drains).
- Fixed bugs with detection of orifices that have been cummed in post-sex.
- Fixed bug with condoms not preventing creampies/pregnancies.
- Completely re-wrote huge sections of the inventory code, which resulted in duplicate weapons, clothing and items all being stackable!
- Temporarily disabled 'remove jinx' option. This is going to be changed greatly when I re-do how clothing enchantments work.
- Added: Basic earrings.
- Added: Nose ring.
- Added: Lip rings.
- Added: Tongue bar.
- Added: Nipple bars.
- Added: Navel gem barbell.
- Added: Ringed barbell.
- Added: Piercing ring.
- All new jewellery items can be bought from Kate. (I'll add more over the next few versions.)
- A dialogue screen now pops up when important status effects apply their effect. (For example, when your creampied orifice dirties your clothing, or when your pregnancy stage advances.)
- Small updates to phone's menus. (Still a lot of improvements planned for this.)
- Slightly improved inventory's blocked slot visuals.
- Improved 'Characters present' screen.
- Moved spell and special attack icons out of the 'effects' section of the UI. They are now displayed instead in the combat effects section (so you only see them when in combat).
- Changed some places that said '[race]-morph' to '[stage] [race]-[gender]'. e.g. 'cat-morph' changed to 'lesser cat-girl'.
- Improved a lot of text and clothing colours. (To make the clothing a lot less garish.)
- Fixed bug where tooltips would stay stuck on the screen when quickly clicking through inventory.
- Added piercing and pregnancy descriptions to the character viewer.
- Fixed bug where oral/intercourse options weren't working properly.
- Fixed layout bugs in level up screen.
- Fixed bug where if you spammed quickSave, you'd get healed.
- Fixed stats bugs in phone screen.
- Fixed display bugs with light theme (this still isn't finished... sorry it's taking so long...)
- Minor typo fixes.
- If your reported bug hasn't been fixed yet, then I'm really sorry, I'll prioritise fixing all outstanding bugs for the next release!
Tomorrow I'm going to update the list of things I'm working on (yet again), so that you know what's coming next! I might also make a big post about my aims for the next few versions.