Thursday 2 February 2017

Update on Friday

Hi, just a quick post to let you all know that this week's update will most likely be on Friday again. I've been doing a lot of engine work this week, but I wanted to get some new content in that you can actually see, so it'll take me an extra day to write some new stuff!

Here's a sneak-peek of the inventory UI improvement that will be in version 0.1.64:

Old:

New:

The Quick-Trade option allows you to buy and sell items with a single click, so you don't have to keep pressing the "sell"/"buy" buttons over and over. (Also, Nyan has less clothing for sale in the new version as I split her shop up into Female, Male, and Unisex sections.)

Edit: P.S. I'm adding a "buyback" screen as well, where you can buy back the last 16 items you've sold for the same price as what you sold them for. (So it doesn't really matter if you misclick when in Quick-Trade mode!)