Here's version 0.1.65! (Possibility of a hotfix over the weekend: High)
Ok, so version 0.1.65 may be the least polished release so far... I was far too ambitious about adding in new mechanics this week, and as a result, a lot of the content is half-implemented. I'm sorry that it's in such a rough state, but I thought that letting you see my current progress was better than delaying the release by another week. So, without further excuses, here's version 0.1.65!
Please note: This version is still in a rough state. Version 0.1.66 is going to be focused on polishing what's already here, so all your bug reports will be addressed!
Here are the download links for version 0.1.65:
Pre-zipped easy download link (use this one!): Mega
(Removed Google Drive link due to lack of storage space. If you'd like a copy of this version, and the Mega link isn't working, please contact me! :3)
Lilith's Throne requires java to be installed on your computer.
Also, previous saved games are still not compatible with this version! This is 100% going to be addressed by version 0.1.67!
Be aware: This version is still a very early release. There are game-breaking bugs, dead-end content, and it has not been fully tested as an executable jar. Please take that into consideration while playing!
- Added: Start of corruption mechanics. You'll now need certain levels of corruption to be able to perform certain actions.
- Added: Condoms. Pretty self-explanatory, you can use them during sex. (Currently only implemented in Ralph's sex scene.)
- Added: Vixen's Virility. A fertility-boosting pill that can be used both in sex and out. (Currently only implemented in Ralph's sex scene.)
- Added: Lilith's Gift. A consumable that always increases corruption. (All three of these new items can be bought from Ralph.)
- Changed: Capacity/Wetness/Elasticity items. They are now 'Going Big', 'Masochist's Heaven', and 'Wet Kiss'.
- Added: "Recovering Orifices" status effect, which appears when one (or more) of your orifices are returning to their normal size after being stretched.
- Added: "Creampie" status effects, which can be removed by taking a shower.
- Re-enabled quicksave/quickload in inventory. (The only places where save is meant to be disabled is in combat and sex.)
- Lactation now increases at each stage of pregnancy.
- Orifice plasticity has been changed to elasticity. The change in mechanics is described in the 'Orifice Elasticity' section at the end of these patch notes.
- Corruption no longer lowers your willpower resistance. It now only affects which corruption status effect you have (which in turn applied attribute modifiers and affects the availability of certain actions).
- Re-enabled Nyan's ability to identify clothing.
- Added: Ability to use items in sex. This is currently limited to condoms and Vixen's Vitality, but now that the framework has been put in place, expect to see TF item usage during sex soon!
- Added: Corruption mechanics to sex scenes. The change in mechanics is described in the 'Corruption Mechanics' section at the end of these patch notes.
- Added: A way for characters without a vagina to get a big discount from Ralph. (Not every sex scene in the game will be available to all characters, but this is one I felt really needed to be available to everyone, as the discount is a significant gameplay feature.)
- Altered the way orgasms work. Now, instead of instantly orgasming after/before your partner, if your arousal value is within "mutual orgasm" range, a special mutual orgasm scene will trigger. (Only written for Ralph at the moment.)
- Each sex scene now has one of three end conditions, displayed next to the arousal values. (Player must orgasm, partner must orgasm, or both must orgasm.)
- Brought sex-related clothing management more in line with the default inventory options to maintain consistency in button placement.
- Improved descriptions in Ralph's sex scene to incorporate the new mechanics (all the other sex scenes will be done for the next version!).
- Added: A 'copy dialogue' button to the top-left of the game window, to restore functionality lost by removing ability to highlight elements. (It copies the current scene to your clipboard as pre-formatted html.)
- Added: 'New Game' button to option menu.
- Fixed some bugs with the options/phone screens reverting to an incorrect dialogue when closed.
- Removed ability to highlight elements (including text) in the game window, as this was the cause of some pretty bad lag.
- Altered & improved some icons.
- Improved inventory screens.
- Improved selfie description to make it clear when you have multiple breast rows.
- Included the Quick-Trade feature in the standard inventory, and renamed it to 'Quick-Manage', allowing you to pick up and drop items with a single click.
- Increased inventory size to 24 (from 18).
- Fixed bug where you couldn't pick up an item into a stack if your inventory was full.
- Fixed bug where equipping a weapon from inventory would delete your old weapon if your inventory was full.
- Fixed some values related to displacement access.
- Fixed bug where after sex, the player would react as though they know they're pregnant, even though they shouldn't.
- Changed pregnancy probabilities slightly. If both the PC and partner have 10 fertility (average value), the chance of becoming pregnant is about 12%. At 100/10 it's ~24%, and at 100/100, it's ~50%.
- Although the values may seem low, when combined with the new "using items in sex" mechanic, it will be quite easy to force your partner to swallow a "Vixen's Virility", granting them boosted fertility.
- Minor typo fixes.
- Stopped exposed & exhibitionist status effects from being applied in sex (as it's pretty normal to have your private parts exposed in this situation...).
- Renamed gender 'shemale' to 'trap'.
- "Fixed" how the engine handles time progression, which should fix a bug where status effects were erroneously being applied twice. (I put "Fixed" in quotation marks, as this is only half-implemented.)
- Fixed bug with 'Well Rested' status effect not being refreshed when resting.
- Fixed bug with Ralph not giving you the bigger of the discounts that you've earned.
- Each of your orifices have an elasticity value, which, for a starting character, are in the middle of the scale.
- After being stretched, your orifice will tighten back up over time (the higher your elasticity, the quicker it recovers).
- At low elasticity, your orifice is resistant to being stretched, but when it is stretched out, it doesn't regain all of its original tightness, therefore increasing capacity permanently (can still be reversed with TF consumables).
- At high elasticity, your orifice very quickly stretches out, and regains all of its original tightness.
- Please note that is is a first-iteration of this game feature, and not all sex scenes have been updated to the correct corruption values!
- Corruption is a measure of how dirty minded you are, and affects how willing you are to perform degrading sex acts, so as as result, you now require a certain level of corruption in order to perform some actions during sex.
- For example, if you're at corruption level 1, you're completely pure and innocent, and won't be able to take advantage of defeated enemies.
- At corruption level 2, you're a "vanilla" level of corruption (for the world of Lilith's Throne), meaning that while you're able to take advantage of defeated enemies, you're unable to use any extreme sex options.
- At corruption levels 3, 4, 5 and 6, more depraved options will become available in sex.
- Having higher levels of corruption will also block out some vanilla options that you were able to use at lower levels.
- If you meet all the other requirements for an option in sex, it will appear greyed-out, and the option's tooltip will inform you of the required corruption.
Tomorrow I'm going to update the list of things I'm working on (yet again), so that you know what's coming next! I might also make a big post about my aims for the next few versions.