I couldn't wait until next week to fix that pregnancy bug, so I've done a little hotfix! I also ended up putting some more stuff in (I got carried away...). Thanks to everyone for reporting these bugs, it's really a great help!
Previous saved games (even from version 0.1.64) are not compatible with this hotfix! Sorry!
(Removed Google Drive link due to lack of storage space. If you'd like a copy of this version, and the Mega link isn't working, please contact me! :3)
Pre-zipped easy download link (use this one!): Mega
- In the generic assailant's player victory scene, if the player was being fingered by a male, and the assailant orgasmed, he would use his fingers to inseminate the player (resulting in a chance to get pregnant). This has now been moved to a separate action, which you can now choose after having the assailant orgasm over your pussy.
- Fixed bug where status effects would persist from one combat scene to another.
- When entering combat, the player's inventory is now the default inventory that is open.
- Added extra breasts gain/loss to TF consumables. You'll grow or lose extra breasts depending on your gender and how many breasts that gender of the target race has.
- Refined all stat increase descriptions from TF items.
- Pregnancy bug should now be fixed (the one that was preventing you from reaching stage 3 of your pregnancy).
- Improved detection of pregnancy. (The "Pregnancy Advances" dialogue will now always pop up at the appropriate time, instead of only triggering on a standard tile. For example, it will now pop up after resting at home, instead of having to move out into Dominion for it to trigger.)
- Switching inventory view now correctly updates the title above it.
- If Ralph's currently active discount is larger than one you earn, he instead refreshes your previous, larger discount.
- Fixed lactation increase text (the word "of" was repeated twice).
- Fixed "you feelyour" description in sex scene.
- Fixed description of the player having a horse-pussy when they don't.
- Fixed flickering in phone menu when levelling up.
I still need to update the list of things I'm working on so that you know what's coming next! I'll do this some time tomorrow!
I've updated the page for What I'm working on to show version 0.1.65's targets!