Friday 7 April 2017

Time estimate

For once, I think I'm actually going to be on time for the release this week. I estimated 21:00 GMT (which is in an hour and a half from now), and I think I'll be able to make it.

I've managed to get random NPC pregnancies working (amongst other things), but I'm not going to have enough time to get Lilaya's or Kate's pregnancy content in just yet (although both of their sex scenes are now using the greatly-expanded chair-sex positions). I know this is taking me ages to get done, but there were a huge number of other bugs and backlogged updates that I needed to get sorted out first. (They will 100% be in next week's preview version!)

Anyway, the release should be out at 21:00 GMT, but if I find any unexpected bugs that delay it, I'll update this post to let you know!

EDIT 21:00 GMT: It all seems to be working, I'm just making the post now.