Edit: I did a hotfix to deal with the bug that was causing crafted potions to be un-drinkable. I've updated the download links with the hotfixed version.
So, it actually did turn out to be a bit ambitious to do the TF rework in version 0.1.7, but at least it's done now! That was the last major addition to core gameplay mechanics, so from now all, almost all of the time I'm putting into Lilith's Throne will be focused on adding content! (There are still a lot of things to do in the engine, but nothing super major.)
Implementing the new enchanting mechanics took far longer that I thought it would (I'm sure you're not surprised to hear that by now), so I didn't have time to write the new sex scene for the next part of the main quest. As a result, I'm choosing to leave the new content for the main story out of this version, as it's going to be really heavily tied-in with the new sex scene.
Oh, and I forgot to mention this for the last release, but I just wanted to say a public thanks to IxFa for providing me with some useful information on parsing systems. It's going to make it a lot easier for contributors to write content for the game (when I open it up for submissions at version 0.2.0). A Lilith's Throne discord server has also been set up, which you can join here: discord link
Thank you also to everyone for leaving your bug reports and suggestions in the blog's comments (as well as those of you who leave them on TFGamesSite or Fenoxo forums)! You've all been really super helpful!
Also: I'm going to have to go pretty much immediately after posting this, but I'll be back on to respond to any bugs in a few hours! (I'll also have time then to respond to the unanswered comments some of you have left in other posts.) I won't have the time to update TFGamesSite or Fenoxo forums until I get back, so I guess you people on the blog are getting it a few hours earlier! ^^
Here are the download links for version 0.1.7:
Pre-zipped easy download link (use this one!): Mega
Full folder download link (as a backup): Google Drive
Lilith's Throne requires the latest version of Java to be installed on your computer.
This version is still a very early release! (There will be bugs!)
- Improved: TF mechanics. It's a complete rework of how consumable items work, so there's too much to write about here! (Basically, just gather ingredients/essences from enemies and then go to Lilaya's lab to craft potions.)
- Added: Enchanting table. There's an enchanting table in Lilaya's lab where you can craft the new TF potions. (I'll add clothing and weapon enchanting soon, but I wanted to hear your feedback on the item crafting first.)
- Changed: All consumable items. They all now use the new TF mechanics system.
- Removed: Demon TF consumable. (I'll be adding a lore-correct way to get a Demon TF in the next version!)
- Improved a lot of transformation descriptions.
- Fixed bug where there was always a 100% chance of getting pregnant.
- Added some new style commands, to easily format bold and italic text.
- Slightly improved appearance descriptions.
- Fixed Meat and Marrow giving avian transformations. (It now correctly provides wolf transformations when refined.)
- Fixed some unusual descriptions for harpy eyes in Kate's salon.
- Added 'Angel's Tears'; a human TF consumable.
- Added more body stats. (All these phone menus are still just temporary, I'm going to polish them all up soon!)
- Fixed race identification method. (So now you shouldn't become a 'partial angel' or something crazy like that...)
- Added: Enchanting items quest.
- Slightly changed crafting cost mechanics. You now need an appropriate racial essence instead of just 'common', 'rare', or 'epic'.
- Moved enchanting table from Lilaya's lab to your room.
- Disabled crafting of duplicate potions (so if all 3 potions have the same effect, now two of them are disabled, depending on the TF's rarity).
- Added support in the engine for using templating.
- Added: You can now get Lilaya and Kate pregnant. (Their sex scenes, along with the pregnancy reactions, will be expanded in future versions!)
- Added (temporarily): Random attackers can now be harpies. (This isn't in keeping with the lore, but I've put them in here until I can add the next section of the story.)
- Slightly tweaked the way pregnancy chances are calculated. (It should be easier to get pregnant now if you have high fertility.)
- Added: Another row for response buttons. There were far too many options during sex for just 10 response buttons, so I increased it to 15.
- Added: The ability to move around between responses with the movement keys, and also to select a highlighted response with the enter key.
If travel is active, you can hold down control and use the movement keys to move the pointer instead of moving around the map.
I'll improve this some more for the next version.
- Added a chance for you partner to request a creampie or for you to pull out.
- Fixed item sorting, so now items should always stay in the same order when picking up/dropping them.
- Added 'take all', 'drop all', and 'sell all' options for dealing with stacks of items, weapons, and clothing.
- Succubi should no longer have nipple virginity.
- Fixed a lot of bugs related to the new response selection cursor.
- Pullout & creampie requests now reset after orgasm. (So if your partner is going for multiple orgasms, you can request creampie/pullout each time.)
- Fixed a lot of reported typos and 'command_unknown' errors.
- Fixed 'do nothing' sex action erroneously referencing the denial fetish.
- Phone menu's highlighting should now show which type of quest got updated.
- Fixed some incorrectly available action bugs in the kneeling position sex scene.
- Fixed bug related to continuing penetration when switching between positions.
- Fixed 'herm fun' option in 69 availability.
- Fixed being able to find empty potions in alleyways.
- Fixed item encyclopedia not working.